. . .



Haxstrong receives no funding from the government. We would not be able to provide support and assistance to the community without the generosity of many businesses and individuals.

There are a number of ways you can help.


If you would like to make a cash donation to help Haxstrong, please contact us through our Contact Page or through Facebook and we will send you the details for bank transfer and arrange for a receipt to be sent out to you. 40% of your donation will be used towards the basic monthly running costs of Haxstrong and the implementation of our objectives. The remaining 60% will be placed into an emergency fund to help individuals who are facing financial crisis due to serious accidents or illness.

In certain fundraising drives for individuals in dire need we will organize a specific event in which 100% of all proceeds are donated following the deduction of any basic event costs.


Volunteers are a vitally important part of the Haxstrong team and however you decide to get involved will ultimately help you to develop useful skills, knowledge and experience. Your contribution of time and energy is of huge importance to the individuals we assist who are going through a hard time. Living in Taiwan as an expatriate can be difficult, and even more so in the event of a serious accident or illness. You’ll be helping us with our mission that those individuals are never ever alone.

If you would like to know more about volunteering opportunities, please complete the registration form on our Volunteer Page.

Thank you for your support.